Jesus, It's About Him
LWC Kids Wednesday
Baptism Videos 2020
18 hours of prayer
Congratulations on Completing Class 301!!!
Please complete this online SHAPE survey to help get you plugged into the area of service where
Christ has SHAPED you to serve.
Indicates required field
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ATTENDING LWC?
HOW HAVE YOU GROWN AS A CHRISTIAN SINCE ATTENDING LWC?
List the top three Spiritual gifts I believe I have (see ministry gifts inventory)
1. The three things that I have a heart for, or what motivates me most (from list)
2. Who I love to work with most, and the age or type of people:
3. Church issues, ministries, or possible needs that excite or concern me most:
4. If I knew I couldn't fail, this is what I would attempt to do for God with my life:
1. My current vocation is:
Other jobs and skills I have experience in:
I feel I have these specialized abilities (from list)
4. I have taught classes in:
I feel my most valuable asset is:
SELF CONTROLLED/SELF EXPRESSSIVE
Stronger self controlled
Stronger self expressive
1. This is how and when I became a Christian and what it has meant to me since then (brief details)
2. Times when I have felt closest to God and meaningful spiritual experiences that stand out in my mind:
3. MY PAINFUL EXPERIENCES: These are the kinds of trials or problems I could relate to and encourage a fellow Christian that is going through:
4. MY EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES: Where I attended school and my favorite subjects & any seminars or training that have been helpful to me:
5. MY MINISTRY EXPERIENCES: Where I have served in the past (if applicable) Name of church--where--position--years involved
AFTER LOOKING AT MY SHAPE FOR MINISTRY I FEEL I WOULD BE QUALIFED TO DO:
What is it that you are most passionate about when you think of serving Jesus? What excites you the most?
Current Ministries to Begin Serving: Please Select any of the Areas of Interest
Sunday Morning Children's Church Teaching
2-3 year olds
Playmakers (Musical) Grades 1-6th
Wednesday Awana Children's Teaching
Puggles ages 2
Cubbies age 3-preK
Gather Group Facilitator
In reach Ministry
Missions in North America
Monthly outreach drives
The Well Cafe' Sunday Morning
Family Care Meals
Connections through email/letters
Class 101-401 Meals
Water Source Attendant
Clean Team Sunday after service
Clean Team Wednesday after service
Clean team through the week
Sound Board Technician
Light Board Technician
Slide Presentation Technician
Creative Arts Set/staging Design
Creative Arts Acting
Creative Arts Graphic Design
Creative Arts Movie editing/producing
Praise Band (Auditions)
Worship Team (Auditions)
If you would like to begin serving in a ministry that we currently have, Please list the number one area of serving where you would like to start
If there is a ministry that isn't listed, but you have a desire to see get started please list and give a brief description
TEST DRIVE: OUR PHILOSOPHY FOR BEGINNING MINISTRY
We desire for ministry to be a joy and a blessing for you and those you serve. Each new ministry will begin with a 6 week commitment. During these six weeks your director and/or coordinator will be there to help you in your area of service. As a church we will work with you to help discern if this area of service is a good fit for you and the church. If for some reason that you or the director does not feel that this is the best ministry area for you then he/she will offer another serving choice. We want to take the frustration out of getting plugged in. Many people are afraid to get involved because they are not sure if they will like it, if they will be good at it, or they are afraid of hurting someones feelings if they don't want to serve in that particular ministry.
and let's work together to help find a ministry that you are SHAPED to serve! You may take various ministries out for a ride before you find the one that feels right . . . and that is exactly why we do it!
© Living Water Church. All rights reserved. 200 Fogg Pike Mt. Sterling, KY
"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."
2 Corinthians 13:14